Drying of agarose gel

Martin Leach leach at bu.edu
Thu Apr 13 19:47:21 EST 1995

Leave gel overnight on a glass plate/plastic/paper etc....

the gel turns to a thin film overnight!! Usually happens to me when I
leave a gel on my bench and forget to dispose of it...

ciao

Martin

....             Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
   _|_______      Dept. of Pharmacology       Phone: (617) 638-5323
   /  o    /      Boston Univ. School of Med. Fax:   (617) 638-4329
 _/   |-  /__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
(TURBODOZER) \_   Boston MA 02118            "Not the old underpants
                  USA                         on your head....WIBBLE
                                             " -BLACKADDER
My home page: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech Company WWW registry: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html