NIH-IMAGE

Todd Johnson TJOHNSON at scinet.weber.edu
Fri Apr 14 16:18:33 EST 1995

I pulled the FTP site for NIH-Image from one of the net messages.
Then, I tried to get the files from the FTP site without success.
I'm new at this FTP stuff and was wondering if someone has the exact
details on how to download a copy of this program to my vax account.

I used FTP to connect to zippy.nimh.nih.gov.  I logged in with
"anonymous" and password "ident".  I then changed directories to pub
and typed binary.  I used the "get" command for NIH-image and the
computer kicked back a message with something about files not
transferrable (or something like that).  I gave up!!

I would appreciate any and all responses.

Todd M. Johnson

Todd M. Johnson, Ph.D.
Chemistry Dept.
Weber State University