Protein electroporation. Need advice.

Grtful ned grtfulned at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 22:27:37 EST 1995

We would like to load a recombinant protein into HeLa cells.  I think
electroporation would be a good way to do this, but have not tried it.
Does anyone have any experience in doing this?  We have a BioRad
electroporator.  Should we use the same settings as for DNA
electroporation?  Does anyone know good settings for protein
electroporation?  Can we cotransfect a plasmid a the same time to serve as
a transfection control?  Any help greatly appreciated?  Thank you.  Ned
Landau, Ph.D., Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center