Zeocin

Richard T. Timmer rttimme at larry.cc.emory.edu
Sun Apr 16 10:52:12 EST 1995

We've just started using this vector for mammalian cells as well as other
cells.  It works exactly as advertised.  The only thing you need to
sensitive to is that selection in E. coli requires use of LOW SALT LB
media (about 25-50% of the normal NaCl if memory serves).  We've been
very happy with this thus far, and we are developing additional
non-mammalian, non-bacterial vectors around this selection marker for use
in other expression systems.  Standard disclaimers apply...

Richard Timmer
Dept. of Physiology
Emory University
Atlanta, GA 30322-3110