Molecular Biology Protocols/WWW

Mark S. Strom strom at
Tue Apr 18 18:45:56 EST 1995

I have a (modest) number of molecular biology protocols (mostly DNA-related, but some protein) that I originally placed on our WWW server mostly for my lab's own use.  However, as the URL gets indexed I'm seeing an increasing number of "hits" on it.  So, I'm not adverse to expanding it but don't have the time to type up a bunch of common methods.  Therefore, if any of you want to contribute any, I'll be glad to put them up.  I also will place links to other repositories of protocols-just send me the URL's.

The URL for my list is:

Take a look--I won't mind the feedback.

Mark Strom
Northwest Fisheries Science Center