Differential Display

Christopher Mann cjmann at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Thu Apr 20 02:17:16 EST 1995

	I am one of the many unfortunates who are having problems with
Differential Display. For some reason I cannot manage to get any bands at
all. All my reagents are brand new, my cDNA might not be the best but it
PCRs up nicely with non-DD primers. I am using a non-radioactive method
(silver staining of polyacrylamide gels) to detect the bands (or lack of
them) and I have tried adjusting the PCR parameters to increase the DNA
yield in case the sensitivity of the silver staining is compromising the
detection of bands. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Email cjmann at cyllene.uwa.edu.au