cI antibodies

kalmar at FERRARI.SFU.CA kalmar at FERRARI.SFU.CA
Fri Apr 21 19:32:00 EST 1995

We have some good polyclonal antisera to lambda cI. We can send you some,
but ideally I would like to trade it for some purified lambda cI protein.

Perhaps a strange request. We initially obtained a small amount of purified
protein from Mark Ptashne's lab. This was used to immunize the rabbits, and
we have been using it as an internal standard in Western blots/ELISAs.
Unfortunately, we are almost out and are now faced with either getting some
more or overexpressing it ourselves. (Apparently, Ptashne's lab has no
more, because they no longer work with it.)

Please phone me or email me directly.

Cheers,

Gabe

Gabe Kalmar, PhD
Institute of Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C.
Canada  V5A 1S6
tel 604-291-3448