FITC label procedure for Toxoid???

Peter pemanuel at umabnet.ab.edu
Mon Apr 24 11:09:06 EST 1995

  I have a toxoid proetin which I must label with FITC.  I am seeking a
procedure which I can use to purify the unbound away from the labelled
stuff.  I have been given a procedure which involves a lot of columns.  It
is also dated 1976.  I cannot believe that no one has developed a better
way than running a set of columns.
  Does anyone know of a good procedure paper on FITC conjugation?
Any references or advice from experienced FITC users would be
appreciated.  No comment is too trivial for me.  Well almost no comment.
Anyway let me know if there is any easier way I can look into.
  Thanks.
   Peter

--
Peter Emanuel Ph.D.
University of Maryland School of Medicine