Product Announcements- aka junk mail

Roger Anderson rogera at gnp.com
Mon Apr 24 22:48:16 EST 1995

I think this is sort of what I have been trying to do at
http://www.gnp.com/atcg

I hope we will have a site where people can come to find what's new and
what's old tried and true. While we can't as of yet hold a discussion
group on our site that may come in the future.

I have also tried to post an announcement but it never seems to show up.
If this is being withheld by the moderator I would like to know why
since there was an announcement by CSHL Press about their $50 lab
products book all over the bionet groups.
Roger Anderson