How to improve transcfection efficiency ?

Martin Leach leach at
Tue Apr 25 09:11:07 EST 1995

the simplest method I found was to decrease the media that
the concentration of DNA is higher!!
Using glycerol shock and lower culture volumes during
promoter activity number jumped 8-10xfold

my promoter is pretty strong so I didn't need to go this high in the