Frame grabber for microscopy

Michael Montgomery mike at
Thu Apr 27 14:06:17 EST 1995

Anybody have experience with Framegrabber boards.  I want to grab images 
from an Olympus microscope through a Sony CCD/RGB camera.  These would be 
processed on a PC computer (IBM compatible) probably using Adobe 
Photoshop.  Then printed on a Tektronix dye sub printer.  I would like to 
know what type of board to get and where to get it.  Oh yes, and about 
how much.
I can be reached at mikemtgy at

More information about the Methods mailing list