dealing with large #s of rxns in differential display?

Jon Nakamoto jnakamot at pediatrics.medsch.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 27 21:10:00 EST 1995

Differential displayers: how do *you* start off your PCR rxn?

Different anchor primers + different 10mers + duplicates = many
wells in my 96well PCR plate. I prefer doing hot starts, but
pipetting into 60 or more wells when the plate is hot is not much
fun. I suppose I could use expensive things such as TaqStart
antibodies; or wax beads which fit the 0.2 ml wells.
What works for you?

Jon Nakamoto
Clinical Instructor of Pediatrics/Endocrinology, UCLA
jnakamot at pediatrics.medsch.ucla.edu