c-terminal sequencing

Rachel Ogorzalek Looo loo at brcf.med.umich.edu
Fri Apr 28 15:37:16 EST 1995

"MURLEY,LAURA LEA,MS" <BGZW000 at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA> wrote:

> I may be interested in determining the C-terminal sequence of some delet
> ion mutants. I remember hearing that there is a facility at either
> U. Mass. at Amherst or maybe U. Mich at AnnArbor which will does this
> commercially. Does anyone know if either of these places does it and
> what their phone #/ fax # would be? Or, alternatively of another place.
>
> Thanks, Laura Lea

Laura,
C-terminal protein sequencing is offered as a service
at the University of Michigan Protein and Carbohydrate Structure
Facility, 2560 MSRB II, Ann Arbor, MI  48109.  The contact
people are Jake Tropea or Charles Mitchell (313) 763-6710 or
the facility director, Philip Andrews (313) 763-6285.  The
FAX number is (313) 936-2638.

Rachel