c-terminal sequencing

George L. Gerton ggerton at obgyn.upenn.edu
Fri Apr 28 09:03:28 EST 1995

In article <27APR95.21268280.0083 at VM1.MCGILL.CA>, "MURLEY,LAURA LEA,MS"
<BGZW000 at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA> wrote:

> I may be interested in determining the C-terminal sequence of some delet
> ion mutants. I remember hearing that there is a facility at either
> U. Mass. at Amherst or maybe U. Mich at AnnArbor which will does this
> commercially. Does anyone know if either of these places does it and
> what their phone #/ fax # would be? Or, alternatively of another place.
>
> Thanks, Laura Lea

Dr. John Leszyk of the Worcestyer Foundation Microsequencing Facility may
be able to help you.  They were offering C-terminal sequencing using
derivatized PVDF membranes.  His phone number is (508)-842-8921, extension
392.  Fax:  (508)-842-9632.  John has done a moderate amount of N-terminal
sequencing of blotted proteins for us and we have been very pleased with
the results.

--
George L. Gerton
ggerton at obgyn.upenn.edu