DNA sequence needed: pBK-CMV

Fri Apr 28 12:35:26 EST 1995

In article <3npukn$gv4 at nuscc.nus.sg>,
Chia Jin Ngee <mcblab47 at leonis.nus.sg> wrote:
>Hi There!
>
>I need the DNA sequence of Stratagene's pBK-CMV plasmid. Can anyone direct
>me to any source on the net or anyone can email it to me.
>
>Thanks.

	A few months ago, I took the pages out of the Stratagene Zap Express
instruction booklet that have the pBK-CMV sequence, and scanned it in to a
computer.  I haven't exhaustively proofread the resulting file, but I think
I cleaned it up pretty well (you know that OCR programs always make a few
mistakes).  I compared the restriction fragment locations given by Strata-
gene to the results I got with a nucleic acid analysis program.  I chose ten
enzymes at random, and my results matched Stratagene's table exactly.

	If you want a copy of this file, email me.  I can send it as plain
text or as a GenBank file.

--
Unique ID : Ladasky, John Joseph Jr.
Title     : BA Biochemistry, U.C. Berkeley, 1989  (Ph.D. perhaps 1998???)