lambda gtWES

MIcha Ron michar at indycc1.agri.huji.ac.il
Thu Aug 3 10:48:45 EST 1995

Who can give some advice on lambda gtWES?
I need a priming site for PCR from the left and right arms outside the
ecoRI site of gtWES. Searching for the sequence in the standard
places(genbank or BRL, whom markets the vector, came up with nothing). Its
a very old vector and not many researchers around today
have experience with it.  The restriction maps for gtWES and wildtype
lambda are exactly the same according to Maniatis (1982). Can I assume
homology for the sequences flanking the ecoRI site and base my primers on
the sequence of wildtype lambda?

Mark Band
ARO The Volcani Center
Israel