Transcription Factor info needed

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Aug 4 14:07:28 EST 1995

Hi netters,

I have been analyzing my promoter DNA seq and it has come up with a plethora
of matches for transxn factor sites...
My question is:

Is there a centralized source of information for transcripxn factors...do I
really have to go to med-line and track down all the references for these..to
see which are important and which are not....

is there an easy way out..

hear from you soon post/email

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu