(no subject)

Anna Lau alau at mit.edu
Fri Aug 4 13:47:12 EST 1995

I am trying to locate a two hybrid plasmid that allows fusions to the
C-terminus of the target protein.  It seems that the extreme N-terminus
of the protein that I am looking at is important for its function.  I
hope that by fusing the Gal4 DNA binding domain to the C-terminus I will
be more successful in characterizing interacting proteins.  Since I am
looking at a particular set of proteins I could also use a C-terminal
fusion to the Activation Domain.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Anna