DNA isolation from bone

Nigel Kenward mbxnjk at vax.nott.ac.uk
Fri Aug 4 02:56:48 EST 1995

Hi There,
I can't help you - but I know a man who can !
Try Brian Sykes or At the Institute for Molecular Medicine,
John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford UK
or Martin Richards at the same address. Alternatively look up any of
their papers on Ancient DNA (or Erika Hagelberg in Cambridge) as they
seem to have perfected the best PCR possible.
I think you'll have to use trial and error tho' as storage conditions
affect the PCR'ability
Good Luck,
Nigel

Nigel Kenward              TEL:+44 (0)115 9249924 ex. 44789
Dept. of Biochemistry      FAX:+44 (0)115 9422225
Queens Medical Centre      Email:mbxnjk at vax.nott.ac.uk
Clifton Boulevard          URL:
Nottingham
U.K.                   "Back off man, I'm a scientist!"  -- Bill Murray.