martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Aug 4 08:56:04 EST 1995

Many oligo companies are listed at

search for oligo on the main page...or dna synthesis.

MARK PEGGIE (mwpeggie at biolsci.dundee.ac.uk) wrote:
: I wonder if anybody can help me.  I am trying to find a good, reliable
: supplier of oligos for PCR and sequencing in the UK.   I no longer have access
: to my original supplier and could do with a few hints to troll through the
: masses that seem to be offering oligos these days.  Thanks for your help in
: advance.

: Mark Peggie
: Biological Sciences,
: University of Dundee,