Needed: Sigma Gel clone app. for Mac

martin LEACH leach at
Fri Aug 4 09:00:12 EST 1995

Hmm.. I know there are a number of companies out there that sell gel analysis
systems....DNasis for example (no affiliation).....dunno about scanners
though...try asking DNASis tech service they may be able to help (as usual
addresses of such companies are maintained at

Efrain Gonzalez (Efrain at wrote:

:    Does anyone know if a program that does the same thing as SigmaGel by
: Jandel exists for the Mac?  The program can replace the functions of an
: electorphoretic gel analysis system using a computer and a scanner.

:   If anyone knows of anything, please E-mail me.  Thank you.

: --

:                                             -- Efrain Gonzalez
:                                                Efrain at

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech companies on the net: