need bidirectional promotor

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Aug 4 08:57:35 EST 1995

The only one that I am familiar with is the DHFR promoter...why not pcr it and
use it? Or request this promoter...

Martin

Glenn Randall (grandall at ellis.uchicago.edu) wrote:

: I am trying to locate a mammalian expression vector with a bidirectional
: promoter (i.e. DHFR) flanked by multi cloning sites. If unavailable, a
: clone with a well characterized mammalian bidirectional promoter will
: suffice.  If you have any suggestions, I would be grateful.
: Thanks, Glenn

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"