A source of email/www address HERE

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Sat Aug 5 12:57:35 EST 1995

I am reposting this since people are asking for email addresses..

check out the Biotech Company WWW Registry...lists of email and WWW addresses
for virtually any biotech company that has one...it has search and register
capabilities...

http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

also...any interested in mirroring this site please contact me...so far we
have one mirror site in preparation....

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)