literature/algorithm DGGE melting curves

Niels Groot marker at
Mon Aug 7 13:43:46 EST 1995

I'm looking for literature or an algorithm to calculate DGGE melting
curves. I know (and use) programs to do that but since the user
interfaces of these programs are not really user-friendly I intend to
develop one my own. Please let me know if you have something on this
subject. Suggestions for other features are also welcome.

Niels Groot  marker at Amsterdam the Netherlands

      'Murphy was a molecular biologist'