help! non-radioactive Southern

Guilherme Oliveira guilher at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Aug 7 11:52:11 EST 1995

I have been using lately the S&S Rad-Free kit, and it has been working
well.  It labels the nucleic acid (RNA, DNA, oligo) with psoralen/biotin.
Let me know if you need more details.
Good luck,
Gui.

In article <404n1d$c1b at newsy.ifm.liu.se>, zywzyw at lysator.liu.se (Zhengyang Wu) says:

Guilherme Oliveira	mppost at vetmed.tamu.edu
Texas A&M University	oliveira at tamu.edu
College of Vet. Med.	phone (409) 862-4010
Dept. of Pathobiology	fax   (409) 862-2344