French Press Part Needed ASAP!!!

The doctor is IN. aarment at
Mon Aug 7 12:25:52 EST 1995

	I am hoping that someone with readership to this newsgroup can help me. 
I am looking for the outlet tube for a French Press cell; ours has been
misplaced, and I would like to use the press.  I don't know if I am naming the
piece correctly; it is the metal tube through which the lysate squirts when you
open up the bottom valve.  Any help in locating a supplier for a replacement
part would be greatly appreciated.  Please e-mail to aarment at


More information about the Methods mailing list