Rapidcycler opinions

Walter Hill walterh at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Aug 7 18:41:41 EST 1995

Our lab is contemplating purchasing a Rapidcycler manufactured by Idaho
Technologies, Inc. which promises 30-35 cycles of PCR amplification in
about 10 min.

Any information regarding the performance of this instrument (pluses and
minuses) will be appreciated.

[standard isclaimers apply]

Thanks in advance and I'll post a summary.

-Walt Hill

walterh at u.washington.edu (primary)      (secondary) whill at fdaem.ssw.dhhs.gov
Research Geneticist                         Seafood Products Research Center
U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Seattle District,  Bothell, WA 98041-3012
Affiliate Associate Professor of Microbiology       University of Washington
VOICE:(206) 402-3176           "Cook it first"            (206) 483-4996:FAX