Arabidopsis library in pACT...

Barry Causier bmb6bc at biovax.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Aug 8 08:41:35 EST 1995

Dear netters,
I am looking for an aliquot of an Arabidopsis cDNA library in the two-hybrid
system vector pACT (activation domain). The Arabidopsis stock centre in Ohio
sent me an aliquot on dry ice but by the time it had arrived the ice had
evaporated and the library (a bacterial stock in 7% DMSO) had thawed.
Consequently the titre had dropped dramatically. Does anyone in Europe (or
preferably the U.K.) have an aliquot of this library that they would be
willing to send me (naturally I would pay for shipping). Failing that an
aliquot of DNA prepared from such a library would be most gratefully received.

Cheers in advance,

Barry.

| Hedley Carr, University of Leeds, U.K.   |
| Dept. Biochemistry & Molecular Biology   |
|       BMBTHC at BIOVAX.LEEDS.AC.UK          |