GenHunter Corp.: Phone/Address

Jim Hutchins hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu
Wed Aug 9 13:48:25 EST 1995

Someone asked me (yet again) for information on how to contact the above
company.  Unfortunately, due to severe wetware failure, I did not save
the e-mail.  So here goes, everyone make a note of this:

GenHunter Corporation
50 Boylston St.
Brookline, MA 02146
phone 617-739-6771
fax 617-734-5482

Dr. Hengen, maybe this belongs in the FAQ ;-).

This is taken directly from literature sent to me in the spring of this
year, so if it is incorrect, tell them, not me :-)

Also, I have been asked to comment on the method.  However, I have no
experience with it.  Anyone want to jump in here and enlighten us all?

--
Jim Hutchins
Assoc Prof Anatomy, Asst Prof Neurology (Research), Univ Mississippi Med Ctr