DNA Strider

Brett brett at BORCIM.WUSTL.EDU
Wed Aug 9 11:28:57 EST 1995

>Does anyone know how to use the digest menu command in Strider 1.2?  When I
>try it, it says rest. enzyme not chosen.  Please reply by e-mail.  Thanks
>
>--
>Brad Schonhoft                      bschonho at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
>Dept.of Molecular Genetics          Ph. 614-292-2640
>484 W. 12the Ave, Rm 226
>Columbus, Oh 43201

The oldest question in the book! And speaking of books, if you register your
copy of this amazing but cheap program, you will get an instruction book that
describes the mysterious functions involving the option key. Whoops! you didn't
hear that from me!

Brett Lindenbach

Program in Immunology
Washington University - St Louis