Need GTPase for positive control

John A. Newitt newitt at nih.gov
Thu Aug 10 16:34:29 EST 1995

I am doing some GTPase assays and would like to obtain an enzyme with
intrinsic GTPase activity to use as a positive control.  Does anyone know
of a commercially available GTPase that I could use (or a source of a
non-commercial enzyme).  If it requires a GAP, I would also need to obtain
that as well, but I would prefer a GTPase that has significant activity
(Kcat.GTP ~ 1-5 per min.) by itself.

Regards,

John A. Newitt, Ph.D.           |   <newitt at nih.gov>
National Institutes of Health   |   FAX: 301-402-0387
Bethesda, Maryland  USA         |   <this space for rent>