Codon usage tables

Herve Recipon recipon at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Thu Aug 10 12:37:17 EST 1995

!>Folks-
!>
!>    Is there any place that has a list of codon usage tables for a large
!>number of species? (I'm particularly interested in data for pig.) I know this
!>question was asked recently, but I didn't pay attention. Sorry for the
!>redundancy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Micheal;

You should try in the ftp.indiane.edu ftp site in the molbio/codon
directory.

Best regards,

--
Herve Recipon.