Codon usage tables

mjb1 at Lehigh.EDU mjb1 at Lehigh.EDU
Thu Aug 10 09:41:34 EST 1995

Folks-

    Is there any place that has a list of codon usage tables for a large
number of species? (I'm particularly interested in data for pig.) I know this
question was asked recently, but I didn't pay attention. Sorry for the
redundancy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael J. Behe                     Phone:     610-758-3474
Department of Biological Sciences   FAX:       610-758-4004
Iacocca Hall #111                   Secretary: 610-758-3680
Lehigh University                   e-mail:    mjb1 at Lehigh.edu
Bethlehem, PA   18015