Wanted: kan or tet resistance cassettes for plasmids

Bernard Murray bernard at elsie.nci.nih.gov
Thu Aug 10 09:42:29 EST 1995

	Does anyone know of any good vector sources for easily mobilised
antibiotic resistance cassettes?  What I am looking for is something along
the lines of Pharmacia's kanamycin resistance GenBlock but at $175 for 2 ug
this is *way* too expensive.  Pharmacia say they cut it from pUC4K, does
anyone know of a good source for this (maybe I missed it in ATCC)?
A similar tet resistance cassette would also be a suitable alternative.

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.