Non-radioactive Riboprobe-Help

sabah hussain mdsh at muscia.mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 7 15:48:11 EST 1995

I have been using a radioactive RNA probe to detect 10.5 Kb mRNA  (Nitric Oxide Synthase gene) in northern blot analysis of tissue samples. I am thinking of
switching to non-radioactive labelling techniques. There are several kits availables like Borhinger Manheim, Life technologies (GIBCO), Amersham etc. Could some one
help me choosing one of these kits. All I know is that most investigators have used Borhinger's kit. I would appreciate any help in this matter.