Want Latest Strider was DNA Strider

Tony Hodge tph at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 10 04:08:51 EST 1995

In article <199508091621.LAA18030 at borcim.wustl.edu> Brett,
brett at BORCIM.WUSTL.EDU writes:
>Subject: Re: DNA Strider
>From: Brett, brett at BORCIM.WUSTL.EDU
>Date: 9 Aug 1995 09:28:57 -0700
>>>Does anyone know how to use the digest menu command in Strider 1.2?  When I
>>try it, it says rest. enzyme not chosen.  Please reply by e-mail.  Thanks
>>
>>--
>>Brad Schonhoft                      bschonho at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
>>Dept.of Molecular Genetics          Ph. 614-292-2640
>>484 W. 12the Ave, Rm 226
>>Columbus, Oh 43201
>
>The oldest question in the book! And speaking of books, if you register your
>copy of this amazing but cheap program, you will get an instruction book that
>describes the mysterious functions involving the option key. Whoops! you didn't
>hear that from me!

We would dearly love to get our hands on the latest Strider - we
only have the very first release.  Please tell us where we can get
it, or send it to us.  If it lives up to the first one and improves
on it, I would gladly register a few copies for my lab.

Tony P Hodge
Structural Studies Division
MRC-LMB,  Hills Road
Cambridge,  CB2  2QH,  UK