INTRODUCING BIOSUPPLYNET-An Interactive Information Source

Don Corn doncorn at win-otn.com
Fri Aug 11 10:00:33 EST 1995

Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
1 Bungtown Rd.
Cold Spring Harbor, NY  11724-2211 USA

For Immediate Release: Thursday, August 10, 1995
Contact: Joan Boyce, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
516-367-8325 (voice); 516-367-8432 (fax); boyce at cshl.org (email)

INTRODUCING BIOSUPPLYNET-An Interactive Information Source.  This new WWW
site offers free searching in the CSH Lab Manual Source Book database of
15,000 laboratory products and 1,400 suppliers.  BIOSUPPLYNET features
"Interactive Product Listings (IPLs)" which provides users with instant
access technical data on many of the products contained within its extensive
database.

BIOSUPPLYNET is updated weekly and provides:
1.) Information on new products and special offers;
2.) Access to 15,000 laboratory product listings from over 1,400 suppliers;
3.) An opportunity for users to share expertise through product user groups;
4.) Immediate access to suppliers via email for technical queries and
ordering information; and
5.) Links to more than 100 biology-relevant Web servers.

BSN just became public. To learn how your company can benefit from this new
dynamic marketing medium, contact Joan Boyce at the numbers above.

BSN is accessible at:  http://www.biosupplynet.com/bsn/
and via the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press server at:  http://www.cshl.org

We would appreciate your evaluation of our site and look forward to your
valuable e-mail feedback.  We would also appreciate your help by informing
your users of this new WWW site; and, if possible, cross-linking from your
site to BIOSUPPLYNET.

Donald R. Corn, Network Director
The World Information Network-On the NET
West Point Communications, LLC
180 East Hampden Avenue, Suite 107
Englewood, CO 80110
Phone: 303-789-1604