anti CAT antibodies needed

ryan at mbcf.stjude.org ryan at mbcf.stjude.org
Thu Aug 10 12:36:57 EST 1995

In article <40ajj0$h77 at infoserv.rug.ac.be>, Nick Vercammen <nick at lmb1.rug.ac.be> writes:
> Hi,
>
> We are looking for antibodies against chloramphenicol acetyltransferase (CAT), especially
> monoclonal ones. If someone out there knows of any company selling them, unconjugated, linked
> to beads, on columns or whatever, please give me a sign. I would appreciate it very much.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nick Vercammen
> Laboratory of Molecular Biology
> University of Gent
> BELGIUM

Hi Nick,

the company 5' --> 3' Inc. used to offer a polyclonal rabbit antiserum to CAT.
The address I have for them is in Paoli, PA, but I'm pretty sure they have
relocated to Boulder CO. I've heard they offer a monoclonal now also.

Regards, Kevin.

	Kevin W. Ryan
	Department of Virology & Molecular Biology
	St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
	Memphis, Tennessee 38101-0318, U.S.A.

	phone: (901) 495-3411
	fax:   (901) 523-2622