Erythrochaetophile affouj at
Thu Aug 10 11:14:31 EST 1995

hi.  i've begun using DGGE separation on PCR-amplified 359bp
fragments, and am interested in any software that might be
available for calculating melting maps of oligos...does
anyone have any info about this?  i know there are commercial
packages available (i.e. biorad's macmelt- $500!!!) but the
prices are a bit prohibitve...

any information about this would be greatly appreciated,
also any knowledge about DGGE resources in general,
especially about the using of GC clamps for optimization -
we are about to try this ourselves.

thanks very much in advance,

-jason affourtit
 rensselaer polytechnic institute
 molcular biology

|  Internet - affouj at              |
|  #include <std-disclaimer.h>                 ...Gone Phishing...            |
|  Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity         	  (so I'm an erythrochaetophile!)     |
|  LET'S GO NY RANGERS !!!!!!!!!            ***finger me for PGP key***       |