Q: International Fellowships

David Haydon david.haydon at micro.umu.se
Fri Aug 11 15:26:14 EST 1995

I know this is probably the wrong usergroup, but more people read this
than the others so....

I need to obtain a postdoctoral fellowship in the field of bacterial
molecular genetics.  I am a british citizen and want to work in a lab in
Canada, but Canada no longer funds foreign postdocs.

Any information regarding international funding bodies will be greatly
received - addresses, deadline dates etc are an added bonus.

Many many thanks if you can help me......
--
                         \\|//
                         (o o)