Kodalith Film Problem

David J. Gerrick aa1184 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sun Aug 13 08:08:11 EST 1995

I am in the process of making 35mm slides using Kodalith film.
The instructions indicate that the ASA setting of the camera
should be set to 4. My camera a Pentax 1000 only has settings
that go down to 20. How do I compensate for this? Does anyone
out there know the e-mail address of a photographic listserv.
I tried photo-l but our administrative handler came back
indicating that it did not exist. Any help or direction would
be appreciated.

Thank you kindly,

David Gerrick