patent search

Torsten Boerchers borcher at uni-muenster.de
Tue Aug 15 13:37:26 EST 1995

Dear Netters,
when I just answered a post and looked up my favorite
patent database link I realized that the US government
decided not to fund the responsible organisation any
longer. Since I got a lot of valuable information, in
particular in the field of molecular biology, and since
I believe that many others did so, I wanted to
bring this to your attention and invite you to read
about this at their home page:

http://www.town.hall.org/cgi-bin/srch-patent?

With kind regards
Torsten
                          Torsten Boerchers                            /
    _/  _/_/_/ _/_/_/    Institute of Chemical- and Biochemical Sensor/
   _/  _/     _/   _/   Research (Molecular Biology Group)           /
  _/  _/     _/_/_/    Mendelstr 7, D-48149 Muenster, Germany       /
 _/  _/     _/    _/  Fax: +49-251-980 2890 Phone: +49-251-980 2876/
_/  _/_/_/ _/_/_/_/  E-Mail: borcher at uni-muenster.de              /