Company for transgenics

Bradley Turner bturner at MED-ITVAX1.BU.EDU
Tue Aug 15 13:52:37 EST 1995

 kmann at (Koren Mann) writes in message

We are interested in generating some transgenics (knockouts and
overexpressors), but do not have the needed expertise.  Therefore,
if anyone knows a company (or a closeby, efficient and cheap aca-
demic facility in the Boston area). Please post it or respond by
email to rocket1 at

---------End of included message-------------------------

You might try:

The Central Transgenic Facility
Boston University Medical Center
CABR Bldg. W 9th floor
700 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118

Daniel Ladd Director
617-638-5270 Phone
617-638-5271 Fax

N.B. I haven't tried them yet, nor do I know their prices
but I see their posters around the  medical center.

                    Bradley Turner
                 University Hospital

Boston University           PHONE: 617-638-8346
Medical Center              FAX:   617-638-7785
Gastroenterology, E-201     EMAIL: bturner at
88 East Newton Street              bsturner at
Boston, MA 02118, USA              bsturner at