Company for transgenics

Bradley Turner bturner at MED-ITVAX1.BU.EDU
Tue Aug 15 13:52:37 EST 1995

 kmann at bu.edu (Koren Mann) writes in message

We are interested in generating some transgenics (knockouts and
overexpressors), but do not have the needed expertise.  Therefore,
if anyone knows a company (or a closeby, efficient and cheap aca-
demic facility in the Boston area). Please post it or respond by
email to rocket1 at bu.edu.

Thanks

---------End of included message-------------------------

You might try:

The Central Transgenic Facility
Boston University Medical Center
CABR Bldg. W 9th floor
700 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118

Daniel Ladd Director
617-638-5270 Phone
617-638-5271 Fax

N.B. I haven't tried them yet, nor do I know their prices
but I see their posters around the  medical center.

Brad,

                    Bradley Turner
                 University Hospital

Boston University           PHONE: 617-638-8346
Medical Center              FAX:   617-638-7785
Gastroenterology, E-201     EMAIL: bturner at med-itvax1.bu.edu
88 East Newton Street              bsturner at water.bu.edu
Boston, MA 02118, USA              bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu