heating/cooling block???

Daniel Kim dkim at nmsu.edu
Mon Aug 7 12:58:29 EST 1995

I believe one of the companies that makes ice chests (like IGLOO, or some 
such) has a Peltier-device cooler incorporated into an ice chest.  Maybe 
you can buy one and cut the cooler out.  Then experiment with changing 
the current or polarity to achieve cooling and heating to the desired 
level.  It's got to be cheaper than $1300!

Daniel Kim
p.s. If you do it, tell us how it worked out.

More information about the Methods mailing list