dye for DNA

Gary C. Donaldson garyd at unixg.ubc.ca
Tue Aug 15 01:58:49 EST 1995

A company called Molecular Probes Inc. located in Eugene Oregon sells a green dye which they
claim is quite a bit more sensitive than ethidium bromide for detecting DNA.  I haven't used
it, but I am planning to give it a try within the next couple of months.  So if you try it,
let me know how it well it works for you.
Gary C. Donaldson
Dept. of Plant Science, University of B.C.
E-mail:  garyd at unixg.ubc.ca
              donaldson at bcr.bc.ca
              72700.2227 at compuserve.com
There are three kinds of lies.  Lies, damn lies, and statistics.
                                                                                  -Mark Twain