Direct cell to cell Yeast-E.coli plasmid shuttle by electroporation?

Adam Greene agreene at bih.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 16 07:51:21 EST 1995

There is a protocol from the Roger Brent Lab (used for rescuing plasmids
for 2 hybrid screening) that is just what you describe. I've not tried
it--- anyone? It's available online at:

gopher://weeds.mgh.harvard.edu:70/00/dept_molbiol/molbiol/brent/general/
double-zap_plasmid_rescue.txt

Set turboGopher or Netscape to the above address.
Adam Greene