Hoefer Address needed

Kevin G. Korth kkorth at kcc.com
Wed Aug 16 16:07:32 EST 1995

Giorgio Spagnol <spagnol at galactica.it> wrote:
>Dear colleagues,
>I searched with no success the Web for the E-Mail address or FAX or TEL.
>number of Hoefer. Does anybody know how to contact them?
>Thanks in advance.
>Giorgio.

Here is the address and phone from the Hoefer 1994 catalogue:

Hoefer Scientific Instruments
654 Minnesota Street, Box 77387
San Francisco, CA 94107-0387

US. 415-282-2307 fax: 415-821-1081

Italy: Prodotti Gianni SPA, Milano, fax: 39 2 5097 339, phone: 39 2 5097
700

You should know, however, that Hoefer was bought-out by Pharmacia Biotech
in early 1995, so contacting Pharmacia might get you the information you
need.

The Pharmacia Biotech catalogue that I have only lists the U.S toll free
number, so I can't give you much more information than I have.

I hope this is of some help.

Kevin Korth
Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Molecular Biology/Microbiology Working Group
Neenah, WI 54957