Help in obtaining Journal Article

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Wed Aug 16 12:59:01 EST 1995

Hi netters,

Dan Pereira came across an abstract entitled

Boulikas-T.(1994)  A compilation and classification of DNA binding
sites for protein transcription factors from vertebrates.
Critical Rev in Eukaryotic gene expression 4(2-3):117-321

this sounds just what I am looking for...if anyone has access to this article
could they mail me a copy (our library doesn't contain it)

Many thanx in advance

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)