anti CAT antibodies needed

batu erman erman at binah.cc.brandeis.edu
Wed Aug 16 10:20:18 EST 1995

In article <40ajj0$h77 at infoserv.rug.ac.be>, Nick Vercammen
<nick at lmb1.rug.ac.be> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are looking for antibodies against chloramphenicol acetyltransferase (CAT), especially
> monoclonal ones. If someone out there knows of any company selling them, unconjugated, linked
> to beads, on columns or whatever, please give me a sign. I would appreciate it very much.

We recently used the CAT elisa kit from Bohringer, and 5'-3' also has a
kit, I don't think the Ab's in the kit are monoclonals though. Are you guys
going to use the monoclonal for this purpose? if so do you know anyone who
has published transcription activation studies using CAT elisa's instead of
the conventional method?

Batu Erman