GenHunter Corp.: Phone/Address

martin LEACH leach at
Wed Aug 16 10:11:51 EST 1995

Hi TJ,

this info can also be found at:
the biotech company www registry

Jim Hutchins (hutchins at wrote:
: Someone asked me (yet again) for information on how to contact the above
: company.  Unfortunately, due to severe wetware failure, I did not save
: the e-mail.  So here goes, everyone make a note of this:

: GenHunter Corporation
: 50 Boylston St.
: Brookline, MA 02146
: phone 617-739-6771
: fax 617-734-5482

: Dr. Hengen, maybe this belongs in the FAQ ;-).

: This is taken directly from literature sent to me in the spring of this
: year, so if it is incorrect, tell them, not me :-)

: Also, I have been asked to comment on the method.  However, I have no
: experience with it.  Anyone want to jump in here and enlighten us all?

: --
: Jim Hutchins
: Assoc Prof Anatomy, Asst Prof Neurology (Research), Univ Mississippi Med Ctr
:    ***    E-mail:   hutchins at
: ``It became necessary to destroy the town in order to save it.''--American
: infantry officer firing on Ben Tre, Vietnam, 2/8/68

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech companies on the net: